神偷奶爸1、2全集经典台词
1、Hold the horses.
稍等一下/慢着。
2、Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?
请问,先生,这里有洗手间吗?
3、Let us give you the proper send-off.
那就让我们为你隆重送别吧。
4、Go about your business.
回去干活吧。
5、Law enforcement still has no leads.
执法部门仍然毫无线索。
6、I don't. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。
7、You've got to be pulling on my leg!
开什么玩笑!
8、Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date.
是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。
9、Simmer down. Simmer down!
安静,安静!
10、Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you.
好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。
11、That's how I roll.
这就是我的风格。
12、But not me. I stepped up.
但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。
13、Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!
金字塔那事跟它根本没法比!
14、You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set.
你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。
15、Next, we are going to steal, pause for effect, the moon!
接下来,我们要去偷的是,这时候停顿一下才给力,月球!
16、Are you out of your gourd?
你疯了吗?
17、Do you want a demonstration?
要给你做个演示吗?(demonstration在现在的日常工作中很常见)
18、The kid gives me the creeps!
那孩子让我毛骨悚然!
19、And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?
那你还有脸来银行借钱?
20、I was thinking you two could get some grub.
我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。
21、Get the picture?
明白没?
22、Wow, looks like your date's out for the count.
哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。
23、Got you in our sights!
这下你跑不掉了!
24、I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all.
只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。
25、The dentist thing is more of a hobby.
牙医只是我的副业。
26、Are you reallyabcgonna save the world?
你真的要拯救世界吗?
27、I think I can live with that.
我不会介意的。
28、-Things have been so lonely since my wife, Debbie, passed on. It's like my heart is a tooth, and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children.
---自从我妻子Debbie过世后,我的人生就孤单起来。就好比我的心是颗牙齿,而牙齿上蛀了个洞,只有孩子的爱才能填补好这个洞。
29、But try not to toss and turn.
不过还是不要翻来翻去的。
30、And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.
于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为。
31、So if you want to go, you are going to have to walk yourselves.
要是你们想去,就自己走去吧。
32、know someone whoabccan fix that for you.
我知道有人能改变你
33、You're going to suffer the wrath of Gru!
格鲁很生气,后果很严重。
34、And you'll be talkingabcnormal in no time!
你再也不会显得平庸!
35、I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on.
我简直如坐针毡。
36、How come you're so fat?Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
怎么会有这么胖的仙女?因为我住在糖果屋里面,烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实。
37、If you take it personal, that's okay.
你要因此恨我,我也不会记怀。
38、Kyle,Kyle,Kyle,stop!stop doing your business on the Petunias!There you go,go to Fred's.Go crazy.
凯尔,别尿在我的牵牛花上,那儿,尿在弗雷德的花上,尿爽点。
39、We are the Anti Villain League,an ultra secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.Rob a bank? We're not interested. Kill someone? Not our deal.But you want to melt the polar ice caps? Or vaporize Mount Fuji? Or even [points his tea spoon at Gru] steal the moon? Then we notice.
我们是发反恶人联盟,是一个致力于对抗全球大规模恶势力的绝密组织。我们对抢劫银行的犯罪活动没有兴趣,杀人放火的事情我们也懒得管,但是如果有融化两级的冰块或者让富士山消失甚至偷月亮,我们就要管了。
40、Look,I probably shouldn't be saying this,but your work as as a villain,was kind of,amazing.So, if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome, give us a call.
也许我不该这么说,但是你当恶棍真是棒极了,所以,如果你回心转意想大干一场的话,给我们回个电话。
41、I miss being evil. Sinister plots,large-scale crimes.It’s what I live for. I mean, don’t you think there’s more for our future than jelly?Well,I'm also considering a line of jams.The thing is,Gru,I've now been recruited elsewhere.
我怀念当恶棍的日子,图谋不轨,大肆犯罪,这才是我活着的意义。你不觉得我们的前途不应该仅仅是果冻吗?嗯,我也在考虑增加一条果酱生产加工线。格鲁,事实上,我已经另谋出路了。
42、That guy,looks exactly like a villain named "EL Macho" from about 20 years ago.he was ruthless, he was dangerous and as the name implies very macho! He had the reputation of committing heists just using his bare hands! But like all the greats, El Macho was gone too soon. He died in the most macho way possible: jumping out of a plane, with 250 pounds of dynamite strapped to his chest, while riding a shark straight into the mouth of an active volcano!It was glorious.Yeah,sounds like EL Macho's pretty dead?They never found the body.Oh,no.All that was ever retrieved,was a pile,pf singed chest hair.That face!It has got to be El Macho.
那家伙和20年前的一个恶人“猛爷”长得一模一样,他心狠手辣,是个非常危险的人物,人如其名,十分凶猛。他以赤手空拳去抢劫而出名,非常可惜的是猛爷和所有伟人一样死得太早了。他选择了世间最猛的死法,骑着一条鲨鱼,在他自己的胸口绑了250磅炸药,跳进了一座活火山的喷出口,场面非常壮观。按照你的说法,猛爷绝对死了。没有人找到他的尸体,能找到的只有一片烧焦了的胸毛。那张脸,他绝对是猛爷。
43、Don't worry.It can only get better from here,right?But if it doesn't,you always borrow my dart gun.I do use it on,one or two dates myself.Yeah,you know as far as dates go,I think I'm good with just,the one.
放心吧,以后总不至于比这次还要糟糕吧。如果真的比这还要糟糕,我就把我的飞镖枪借给你用,我有几次就派上用场了。和约会比起来,我觉得还是我比较喜欢独自一人呆着。
44、Oh,and just between you and me,You look much better bald.
私下告诉你,我还是觉得你光头更好看。
45、I'm happy to create an evil army to destroy the world but nobody messes with my family.
虽然我非常想创造出一批邪恶的军队来毁灭这个世界,但谁都别想对付我的家人。
46、Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare。
我有话要说,她亲吻我的伤口,她帮我扎小辫,我们爱你,亲爱的妈妈,我的新妈妈露西无人能比。
47、Hold the horses.
稍等一下/慢着。
48、uper-cool stuff you wouldn't understand.
非常带劲的事,你不会懂的。
59、 He's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
它太可爱了,我受不了了!
60、We can't afford any distractions!
我们不能再东拉西扯了!
61、 It was a little attempt at humour.
那只是我小幽默一下。
62、 The moon is as good as ours.
月亮逃不出我们的手掌心。
63、We're all hyper!
我们好兴奋!
64、Are you reallyabcgonna save the world? Yes. Yes, I am.
你真的要拯救世界吗?是的,没错。
65、When someone moves into theabcmall who is follically challenged,I make it my businessabcto know all about them.
当具有极大挑战性的人走进商场,我的任务就是去了解他。
66、You just officially hadabcthe worst date ever
你圆满完成了史上最糟糕约会。
67、These are sordid lies.abcI don't even like her.
蹩脚的谎话 我甚至都不喜欢她。
68、all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart.
你装过头了 其实内在是一颗破碎的心。
69、And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.
于是就轮到你商场了 作为一个前恶人 你了解恶人的思维以及行为。
本文来源于互联网由网友投稿或第三方发布,内容仅代表作者本人的观点,与本站无关。本站仅提供网络技术服务,对文章的原创性及内容真实性不做任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。如因作品内容、知识产权和其他问题需与本网联系的,请与站长联系进行删除。