主页 > 娱乐短文精选 > 卡萨布兰卡经典台词

卡萨布兰卡经典台词

娱乐短文精选 2021-04-20

1、There are so many towns in the world,there are so many pubs in the town ,she goes in mine.世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。

2、I love you more and more each day 时光虽流逝

As time goes by 对你的爱恋却与日俱增

I guess there are many broken hearts 我想,在卡萨布兰卡

In Casablanca 一定会有许多破碎的心

You know I've never really been there 你知道我不曾到过那儿

So I don't know 所以不得而知

I guess our love story will never be seen 我想,我俩的爱情故事永远不会出现

On the big wide silver screen 在银幕上

But it hurt just as badly 但是,看着你离我而去

When I had to watch you go 我的心一样痛楚

3、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

4、i guess there are many broken hearts in casablanca. you know i've never really been there. so i don't know.

我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

5、–where were you last night?

–that's so long ago, i don't remember.

–will i see you tonight?

–i never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪里了?

那么久以前的事我想不起来了。

今晚我可以见到你吗?

我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

6、a lot of water under the bridge.

过去的事有如逝水。

7、i remember every detail. the germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

8、louis,i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

9、i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when i had to watch you go.

我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

10、i was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

11、how extravagant you are, throwing away women. someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

12、i suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

13、i can't remember it, miss llsa. i'm a little rusty on it.

我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

14、we all try. you succeed.

人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

15、–let's see, the last time we met…

–was la belle aurore.

–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

–“美丽的晨晕”

16、another precedent gone. this has been a very interesting evening.

又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

17、that's the way it goes. one in, one out.

自然法则,一进一出。

18、you played it for her. you can play it for me.

你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

19、lf she can stand it, i can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

20、we said no questions.

我们说过不准问问题。

21、here's looking at you, kid.

永志不忘。

22、– a franc for your thoughts.

– in america they'd bring only a penny. i guess that's about all they're worth.

– i'm willing to be overcharged. tell me.

– 一法郎买你的心事。

–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。

–我愿意超额付费。

23、with the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

24、mostly i remember the last one. the wild finish. a guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

25、i guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

26、tell me who was it you left me for? was it laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?

告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?

27、if i had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?

如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?

28、i'm not interested in politics. the problems of the world are not in my department.

我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

29、i'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. i'm the only cause i' m interested in.

我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。

30、one woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. you're a coward and a weakling.

一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

31、richard, i tried to stay away. i thought i would never see you again. that you were out of my life.

我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

32、– miss lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.

– she isn't just any woman.

– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。

– 她不只是任何女人。

33、maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

34、we'll always have paris. we didn't have… we'd lost it until you came to casablanca. we got it back last night.

我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

35、ilsa, i' m no good at being noble. but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. someday you'll understand that.

伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。

36、she did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. but that was all over long ago. for your sake, she retended it wasn't, and i let her pretend.

她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

37、i was right. you are a sentimentalist.

我说对了,你是个感情用事的人。

————————————————————————

Captain Renault: [to Ilsa] I was informed that you were the most beautiful woman ever to visit Casablanca. That was a gross understatement.

警察局局长:Ilsa小姐,我听说你是来到卡萨布兰卡最美丽的女士,真是严重低估了。

Ilsa: [genuinely pleased] You're very kind.

Ilsa:谢谢你。

Ilsa: Who is Rick?

Ilsa:谁是里克?

Captain Renault: Mamoiselle, you are in Rick's! And Rick is...

警察局局长:小姐,你在里克的酒吧阿,里克是。。。

Ilsa: Who is he?

Ilsa:他是谁?

Captain Renault: Well, Rick is the kind of man that... well, if I were a woman, and I were not around, I should be in love with Rick. But what a fool I am talking to a beautiful woman about another man.

警察局局长:里克他是那种人,如果我是个女人,而且是一个人,我会爱上他的。哦,我真是个傻瓜,我在和一位漂亮的小姐在一起,却讨论另一个男人。。。。

——————————————————————

Captain Renault:

Rick, there are many exit visas sold in this café, but we know that you've never sold one. That is the reason we permit you to remain open.

警察局局长:里克,在这家酒吧里出售出很多签证,但我们知道你从没卖过一张。因此,我们允许你继续经营。

Rick:

Oh? I thought it was because I let you win at roulette.

里克:哦,是吗?我还以为是因为我让你在赌场赢钱了。

Captain Renault:That is another reason.

警察局局长:哦,那是另一个原因。

————————————————————

Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?

警察局局长:里克,你来卡萨布兰克究竟为什么?

Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.

里克:为了我的健康,我来找水。

Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.

警察局局长:水?什么水?我们这里可是沙漠。

Rick: I was misinformed.

里克:是啊,看来是我搞错了。

————————————————————

Ilsa: Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.

sam,看在往日的情分上,再弹一次。

Sam: [lying] I don't know what you mean, Miss Ilsa.

我不太明白你的意思,ilsa小姐。

Ilsa: Play it, Sam. Play "As Time Goes By."

再弹一次,sam,弹 as time goes by.

Sam: [lying] Oh, I can't remember it, Miss Ilsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

哦,ilsa小姐,我恐怕我记不清这首曲子了。

Ilsa: I'll hum it for you. Da-dy-da-dy-da-dum, da-dy-da-dee-da-dum...

那我哼给你听。

[Sam begins playing]

Ilsa: Sing it, Sam.

sam,你唱下。

Sam: [singing] You must remember this / A kiss is still a kiss / A sigh is just a sigh / The fundamental things apply / As time goes by. / And when two lovers woo, / They still say, "I love you" / On that you can rely / No matter what the future brings-...

sam开始唱歌。。。。

Rick: [rushing up] Sam, I thought I told you never to play-...

里克:sam,我不是让你别弹这首曲子么?

[Sees Ilsa. Sam closes the piano and rolls it away]

——————————————————————

Major Strasser: Are you one of those people who cannot imagine the Germans in their beloved Paris?

斯特拉斯长官:里克,你是不是也像那些人一样无法想象德国人在他们热爱的巴黎?

Rick: It's not particularly my beloved Paris.

里克:这不是我热爱的巴黎。

Heinz: Can you imagine us in London?

heinz: 如果我们去伦敦呢?

Rick: When you get there, ask me!

里克:那等你到了那里,再问我吧。

Captain Renault: Hmmh! Diplomatist!

警察局局长:啊哈,里克你可真是个外交官!

Major Strasser: How about New York?

斯特拉斯长官:那如果我们去纽约会怎样呢?

Rick: Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade.

里克:在纽约的部分区域,长官,我建议你们别去。

Major Strasser: What is your nationality?

斯特拉斯长官:里克先生,你的国籍是?

Rick: I'm a drunkard.

里克:我是个酒鬼。

Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

警察局局长:这使里克成了世界公民。

————————————————————————

[Rick and Renault discussing Victor Laszlo's chances of escaping Casablanca]里克和警察局局长讨论victor逃离卡萨布兰卡的机会

Captain Renault: This is the end of the chase.

警察局局长:这次可是最后的追击。

Rick: Twenty thousand francs says it isn't.

里克:我赌2000法郎说这不是。

Captain Renault: Is that a serious offer?

警察局局长:你是认真的吗?

Rick: I just paid out twenty. I'd like to get it back.

里克:我刚损失了2000法郎,我得把它要回来。

Captain Renault: Make it ten. I'm only a poor corrupt official.

警察局局长:那就1000法郎吧,要知道,我只是个贫穷的贪官。

——————————————————————

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?

Rick:你凭什么封我的酒吧?

Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

警察局局长:我非常震惊,你这里居然有赌场。

[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]

Croupier: Your winnings, sir.

工作人员对警察局局长说:先生,这些是你赢的钱。

Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.

[aloud]哦,谢谢你。

Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!

Captain Renault:大家快离开这里!

————————————————————————————

[as he goes to hand Renault a bribe]

需要离开卡萨布兰卡的人准备向警察局局长行贿。。。

Jan Brandel: Captain Renault... may I?

Jan Brandel:警长,现在可以吗?

Captain Renault: Oh no! Not here please! Come to my office tomorrow morning. We'll do everything businesslike.

警察局局长:哦,现在不行!明天早上来我办公室,我们做任何事情都得像公事公办。

Jan Brandel: We'll be there at six!

Jan Brandel:好的,我们6点准时到。

Captain Renault: I'll be there at ten.

警察局局长:我会10点到。

——————————————————————————

Captain Renault:where did you put the exit visas?

警察局局长:里克,那你到底把通行证放哪里了?

Rick: over the piano.

里克:在钢琴那边。

Captain Renault:that's a kind of punishment for I don't like music.

警察局局长:哦,看来这是对我不喜欢音乐的一种惩罚。

——————————————————————————

Ilsa: I can't fight it anymore. I ran away from you once. I can't do it again. Oh, I don't know what's right any longer. You have to think for both of us. For all of us.

ilsa:我没有力气再挣扎了。我离开过你一次,再也没有勇气作第二次了。你必须为我们考虑,为我们所有的人。

Rick: All right, I will. Here's looking at you, kid.

里克:好吧,我会的。那这样吧,永志不忘。

Ilsa: [smiles] I wish I didn't love you so much.

ilsa: 我真希望我从没如此的爱过你。

————————————————————————

Captain Renault: [after Rick pulls a gun on him] Have you lost your mind?

警察局局长:里克,你疯了吗?

Rick: I have. Sit down!

里克:是的,你坐下。

Captain Renault: Put that gun down!

警察局局长:你把枪放下。

Rick: I don't want to shoot you, but I will if you take one more step!

里克:我不想伤害你,但你要再多走几步我会开枪的。

Captain Renault: [With amusement] Under the circumstances I will sit down.

警察局局长:好吧,在这种情况下,我会坐下的。

Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.

里克:记住,我这把枪可是对准了你的心脏。

Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.

警察局局长:那是我最不怕受伤的地方。

——————————————————————————

Captain Renault: Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.

警察局局长:斯特拉斯长官遇害了,快搜查周围的嫌疑犯。

[last lines]

Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

里克对警察局局长说:我想这是我们友谊的开始。

本文来源于互联网由网友投稿或第三方发布,内容仅代表作者本人的观点,与本站无关。本站仅提供网络技术服务,对文章的原创性及内容真实性不做任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。如因作品内容、知识产权和其他问题需与本网联系的,请与站长联系进行删除。

标签: 无