主页 > 娱乐短文精选 > 盗梦空间经典台词

盗梦空间经典台词

娱乐短文精选 2021-04-20

Cobb: What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it’s almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed—fully understood—that sticks right in there somewhere.

科布:适应性最强的寄生物是什么?细菌?病毒?还是蛔虫?是想法。适应性强,感染度高。一旦一种想法盘亘脑海,便难以消除。一个完全成型、领悟透彻的想法会扎根于脑海,萦绕不去。

Mal: If I jump, would I survive?

Cobb: A clean dive, perhaps.

梅尔:如果我跳下去,还能活命吗?

科布:技术高的话,也许。

Saito: In my dream, you play by my rules.

斋藤:在我的梦里,你得按我的规矩来。

Saito: If you can steal an idea from someone’s mind, why can’t you plant one idea instead?

斋藤:如果你能从别人脑中窃取想法,又怎么不能植入想法?

Arthur: I say: don’t think about elephants. What are you thinking about?

Saito: Elephants?

Arthur: Right, but it’s not your idea. The subject’s mind can always trace the genesis of the idea. True inspiration is impossible to fake.

亚瑟:如果我说:不要想大象。你会想什么?

斋藤:大象?

亚瑟:对,但这不是你的想法。目标的大脑往往会去探寻想法的源头。真正的想法是不可能伪造的。

Cobb: I’m just doing what you taught me.

Professor: I never taught you to be a thief.

科布:我做的事都是你教的。

教授:我没叫你去做贼。

Professor: Come back to reality, Dom.

教授:回到现实中来吧,道姆!

Cobb: They say we only use a fraction of our brain’s true potential. Now, that’s when we’re awake. When we’re asleep, the mind can do almost anything.

科布:人们都说我们只利用了大脑的一小部分潜能,也就是在我们醒着的时候用的。可我们熟睡时,思想无所不能。

Cobb: Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

科布:我们身在梦里时会感觉梦很真实,只有醒来后才会发觉有什么不对劲。

Cobb: Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places! Because building a dream from your memory is the easiest way to lose your grasp from what’s real and what is a dream.

科布:绝对不能从你的记忆里取现成的参照地,只能想象出新的地方!因为根据记忆造梦最容易让你难以分清梦境和现实。

Cobb: If you’re gonna perform inception you need imagination.

科布:想植梦,你就得具备想象力。

Arthur: No one likes to feel someone else is messing around with their mind.

亚瑟:没人愿意有人在他们的思想里晃来晃去。

Ariadne: Why is it so important to dream?

Cobb: In my dreams, we’re still together.

阿里阿德涅:做梦又那么重要吗?

科布:在梦里,我仍能跟她在一起。

Ariadne: Why can’t you go home?

Cobb: Because they think I killed her. [Ariadne remains silence] Thank you.

Ariadne: For what?

Cobb: For not asking whether I did.

阿里阿德涅:你为什么不能回家?

科布:因为他们认为我杀了她。[阿里阿德涅不作声]谢谢!

阿里阿德涅:谢什么?

科布:谢谢你没有问我有没有杀她。

Eames: Do they come here to sleep?

Thin Man: No, they come here to be woken up. Dream has become their reality!

埃姆斯:他们来这里睡觉?

瘦子:不,它们来这里是想有人唤醒他们。梦境已成为他们的现实。

Cobb: I think positive emotion triumphs negative emotion everytime. We’re all hearing for a reconciliation. A catharsis.

科布:我认为正面情感每次都能战胜负面情感。我们都期待和解,一场宣泄。

Ariadne: Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for ten years?

Cobb: Depends on the dream.

阿里阿德涅:谁会愿意在梦里呆上10年?

科布:那要看是什么梦了。

Ariadne: Wait, whose subconscious are we going through exactly?

阿里阿德涅:等等,我们现在到底要进入谁的潜意识?

Eames: You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

埃姆斯:亲,既然是做梦就不要怕做大点。

Cobb: An idea is like a virus. Resilient. Highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you. The smallest idea such as: “Your world is not real.” Simple little thought that changes everything.

科布:想法就像病毒,适应性强,感染度高。再简单的想法一旦生根就能生长,直到足以控制你,毁掉你。最简单的想法,例如,“你的世界不真实。”简单而又小小的念头却能改变一切。

Mal: Your world is not real!

梅尔:你的世界不真实!

Cobb: You’re waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can’t know for sure! And it doesn’t matter. Now, tell me why?

Mal: Because we’ll be together!

科布:你在等一趟火车。那趟车将带你去远方。你知道自己希望火车带你到何方,但是你不能肯定!但这已经不重要了!快告诉我为什么!

梅尔:因为你会和我一起!

The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

那个时刻我没有把握住。无论我做什么我都不能挽回。我想要呼唤他们,他们却恰好跑开了。如果我再见到他们的脸庞,我就只能回家去。回到真实的世界。

Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defense is lowered that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.

是的。在梦里,你的有意识防御就会降低,思想轻而易举地被盗取。

Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicate.

一旦大脑被某个想法占据,想抹去它基本是不可能的。

Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到事情不对劲儿。我问你,你从来都不记得梦从何而起是不是?你总是直接插入到梦中所发生的一切。

No idea is simple when you need to plant it in somebody else's mind.

要想植入别人的大脑,任何想法都不会简单。

I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.

我知道如何搜索你的头脑,找出你的秘密。

We were young man together,but I'm an old man.Filled with regret,waiting to die alone.

我们曾经都是年轻人,现在我年华已去。心中充满遗憾,孤单地迈向黄泉路。

本文来源于互联网由网友投稿或第三方发布,内容仅代表作者本人的观点,与本站无关。本站仅提供网络技术服务,对文章的原创性及内容真实性不做任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。如因作品内容、知识产权和其他问题需与本网联系的,请与站长联系进行删除。

标签: 无